HP3000-L Archives

March 2000, Week 4

From:
Byron Welch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Byron Welch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 10:32:17 -0500
I am just about ready to add a WEB server to my 918 but I am not sure what
the difference is between Apache and WebWise.  I am planning to test the
server during April with an intranet rollout in May.  Does anyone have any
thoughts on which would be the best way to go.

Byron Welch
Manager In-House Projects
Creative Computing, Inc.
100 Middle Street