HP3000-L Archives

March 2000, Week 4

From:
Andreas Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 08:58:33 +0100
Shawn,

the system does not know anything on it's config any longer if there is no
CONFIG group.
UPDATE CONFIG will not help if the REAL alternate BOOT PATH is not the same as
the STANDARD alternate BOOT PATH in CONFG925.
Either you change this H/W connection of the tape to the default one, or only an
INSTALL will help.

But probably somebody else will have a smoother solution. Good Luck, Andreas
Schmidt, CSC, Germany

[log in to unmask] on 03/22/2000 06:45:43 PM

Please respond to [log in to unmask]