HP3000-L Archives

March 2000, Week 4

From:
Mark Wonsil <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 12:40:05 -0500
What about:

You didn't understand why people needed PSCREEN when one could just print
the screen with the thermal printer in the terminal.

Could recite all the MIT releases with the delta's.

What did typing 'COORS' do at a boot-up.

I failed miserably at the old-timers - I must be a Gen/iX'er...

Mark Wonsil
4M Enterprises, Inc.