HP3000-L Archives

March 2000, Week 4

From:
Doug Werth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Doug Werth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 12:34:22 -0500
Russ,

The PRINT command is interpreting your file as a NUMBERED file and is
stripping out the line numbers for you. Try  :PRINT KSAM1;NONUM to tell
PRINT not to interpret the data.

Doug.

Doug Werth                             Beechglen Development Inc.
[log in to unmask]                               Cincinnati, Ohio

<snip>

> So the data is there, but isn't displaying to the terminal.  Does anyone
> have any thoughts as to why the data is not appearing in the display?
There