HP3000-L Archives

March 2000, Week 3

From:
"Holloway, Rich" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Holloway, Rich
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 12:02:39 -0800
No, you do not have to have an internal drive. We have a 937 that we have
had all the internal drives disconnected. It is connect to an EMC Symmetrix
through two (2) fast wide SCSIs. It has been in use in this manner for about
a year and works great.

Rich Holloway
Systems Administrator
Providence Health Plans
Phone: (503) 574-7457
Fax: (503) 574-8614
http://www.providence.org

The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my company. They belong
solely to me.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. --
Mario Andretti