HP3000-L Archives

March 2000, Week 3

From:
marc goldstein <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
marc goldstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 13:16:02 +0100
Thanks for the ideas!!!
Raid 1 is faster, good news, but is it possible to know how many times
faster it is?

Do you have any metering informations such as:
             Max number of I/O per sec,
             Service time in ms,
             or others
This can help to estimate the 'potential' of the new config.

Today we can see with GLANCEXL something like no more than 50 I/O/s on a
single LDEV
with service time UP to 1.5 and not less than 0.0170 and queue UP to 900
pending I/Os!!!

Any perf  info on HP's AutoRaid?

Best regards
Marc