HP3000-L Archives

March 2000, Week 3

From:
Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 19:53:15 -0500
After some instability last night and today with trying to change Raven
to use our other ISP, I had to revert to normal this morning
so excuse any chronological gaps beyond the usual.

We have stabilized today and the new IP is stable.  Raven appears to be
working fine as of about 4:00 PM today.  If anyone has trouble with
connectivity due to DNS issues from this point, please let me know.
There should now be boatloads of bandwidth (well, more than before).

Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>