HP3000-L Archives

March 2000, Week 3

From:
"Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Tracy
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 23:15:38 +0000
If your' using Minisoft's ODBC.
It has a schema editor that lets
you convert integer dates into
something legible.

Ya just gotta remember that you have to use
31OCT1971(~?) as the starting point.  Because it's
straight arithmetic and doesn't take
into account the missing 400 something numbers
MANMAN uses for that time period.  (Of course
you must also discard anything earlier than that.)

Tracy M. Johnson
TRW Automotive Electronics
Sensors & Components