HP3000-L Archives

March 2000, Week 3

From:
"S.Shashikala" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
S.Shashikala
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 11:47:58 IST
Hi all,

I am Shashi from CSY lab Bangalore, INDIA
working on some of the BULDACCT problems.
Currently I have provided MPEKXY7 a patch for MPE/iX 6.0.
This patch fixes the following problems which were reported
to the lab.

1. ACDERROR not correctly initialized can erroneously purge
   some ACCOUNTS.

2. Buldacct doesn't retain Hierarchical Directories under
   ACCOUNT level.

3. Why does buldjob2 contain a pascal program in its script?

I have also plans to release the patch for MPE/iX 5.5 some time
in March/April 2000.

regards
shashi