HP3000-L Archives

March 2000, Week 3

From:
Peter Chong <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Chong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 08:58:06 -0800
Hi, Larry

Graphic capability on the MS Excel is much betther than the MS Access
and also the MS Excel is more popular to end user.

Base on the HP Information Access "Look and Feel", I created
3k2XL wizard, If you have ODBC and MS Access you could
use this VBA to create Excel work sheet without Access knowledge.

If you interest send me e-mail, I will send this VBA.

Hope It will open HPe3000 to all the Excel user.

Peter Chong
Sr. ERP/MRP Analyst.
L3 Communications
714.956.9200 x 363
http://www.powerparagon.com

>>> "Simonsen, Larry" <[log in to unmask]> 03/20/00 03:47PM >>>
Perhaps some pc report/graph generator and ODBC would do the trick.  We use
ms access and MiniSoft ODBC driver

Larry Simonsen                Phone: 801-489-2450
Flowserve Corporation     Fax: 801-491-1750
PO Box 2200                    http://www.Flowserve.com
Springville, UT 84663      e-mail: [log in to unmask]
All opinions expressed herein are my own and reflect, in no way, those of my
employer.