HP3000-L Archives

March 2000, Week 3

From:
Charles Finley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask]
www.allegro.com/sieler/wanted/index.html www.allegro.com/sieler36_19Mar200014:00:[log in to unmask]
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 19:12:26 -0800
Another option is Adobe Acrobat.  It has the extra added benefit of allowing
the documents to be served through a Web browser, stored on CD's, cataloged,
indexed, etc.  The reader for Acrobat is free and universally available.
The downside is that it would require a bit of integration.  You would have
to use either an Windows workstation or a unix computer that would receive
all printed output and change it to PDF.  After that, however, the sky's the
limit on all of the neat things you can do with the files.

Charles Finley
Transformix Computer Corporation
(310) 630-1773
(310) 630-1770