HP3000-L Archives

March 2000, Week 3

From:
Paul Courry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Courry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 21:47:18 -0500
I'm testing the waters Lee. It seems that there is enough interest to keep it updated, I've sent out 19
copies in 2 days and I'm sure that Vesoft would be happy to supply me with a copy of the manual file so I
can keep it current. I'm also asking Interex if they would like this for the CSL.

I would go ahead and distribute it Lee.

Paul courry