HP3000-L Archives

March 2000, Week 1

From:
Tony Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 18:51:11 -0500
DIRK, a utility from the Contributed Software Library does this with the
single command:
    LISTU @.@;CAP=SM,PM
The output is formatted as:

Account = INTRUDER
User      Capabilities
--------  -------------------------------------------------------------
HACKER    SM,AM,AL,GL,DI,OP,CV,UV,BA,IA
MGR       SM,AM,AL,GL,DI,OP,CV,UV,LG,PS,NA,NM,CS,ND,SF,BA,IA,PM,MR,DS,PH

If you are looking for all users named MANAGER, type:
[Dirk]: listu manager.@

Account = SYS
User      Capabilities
--------  -------------------------------------------------------------
MANAGER   SM,AM,AL,GL,DI,OP,CV,UV,LG,PS,NA,NM,CS,ND,SF,BA,IA,PM,MR,DS,PH

Account = TECHXL
User      Capabilities
--------  -------------------------------------------------------------
MANAGER   AM,AL,GL,ND,SF,BA,IA,PM,MR,DS,PH

                     4 Users Examined   4 Users Qualified

We tend to overlook the wealth of utilities and software that exists in the
CSL.  If you use Sleeper, Allowme, Quad, or any such utilities you probably
already belong to the user group and have access to these utilities.  If
not, its worth the ~$550 to join.

This isn't a PLUG, just a comment from a user.

Tony Peters     Ph  416 240-3695 Fax 416-249-3193
Project Manager - New Technology
S&C Electric Canada Ltd     [log in to unmask]

My words are from my thoughts and no-one else,
because they have no idea what I think.
.....Good thing too.