HP3000-L Archives

March 2000, Week 1

From:
Art Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Art Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 07:38:15 -0800
Hi Jeanette :)
   Long time no hear ... good to see you post again :)

   The problem with alot of "Interex Hosted" things are that non-members
can't get at 'em :(  and there are non-Interex members that want to do
things like learn COBOL and Samba :)

   We need a site such as the one you described that can be accessed by
everyone... :)

   As for COBOL questions on the 3000-L... I *definitely* want to see any
subject relating to HP computers on here... because I don't have time to
monitor umpteen lists :(  but want to see what is up... even if it is only
code examples for how to win at "Let's Make a Deal" hehehe...

   Tho' I could really use a code sample that will allow me to have my 3k at
home dial the "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" phone number and answer the
questions :) hehehe

Art "nope that is not my final answer :) hehehe" Bahrs