HP3000-L Archives

February 2000, Week 4

From:
Lane Rollins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lane Rollins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 08:17:29 -0800
The #298 means it's process 298 that's got a hold of the terminal. My guess
is that if you do a showproc on that pin it's going to say it doesn't exist
or belongs to something totaly unrelated. If that's the case about all you
can do is restart the system to clear the problem. For a time MM and the DTS
subsystem didn't get a long well. From my experience it's only rs232
connected devices, not a desktop computer using VT or Telnet. Check with
Exegsys and get the patches for this problem.... they do work!

-Lane

on 2/23/00 6:25 AM, TRAPP,RICH (Non-A-Loveland,ex1) at