HP3000-L Archives

February 2000, Week 4

From:
ALBERT KARMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ALBERT KARMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 16:15:48 -0600
I want to thank all those respondents, both list and personal who took
the time out to share some thoughts.

The 3rd party printer repair vendor finally showed 12:30CST, and the
poor tech got to share some of my good feelings, which had ample time to
ferment from Thursday!

The post-mortem is what's really gonna be a barrel of  laughs!  I've a
lunch with my AE and his boss Wed. , and I'm

<<<< CYNICAL SHIELDS ACTIVATED>>>>

gonna bring out the old hip boots for this one!

<<<<CYNICAL SHIELDS RETRACTED>>>>

The AE is even incredulous on this one, and to his credit, can't give me
a reason to continue my service with HP!

Sad, somehow that a 4Si needing repairs should require Issue Management
intervention.....I'm sick to think what
shape I'd be in if I had a 3000-related hardware issue!

Al Karman
Senior Operations Analyst
Administrative Management Group
847.870.9288