HP3000-L Archives

February 2000, Week 4

From:
Jason Goertz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jason Goertz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 19:38:45 GMT
Are you up to the challenge of heterogeneous system
administration? We need a motivated individual to
manage our HP3000, Windows NT, Windows 98,
HP/UX, AIX, Solaris, Linux, and FreeBSD systems
and network. We don't expect to find someone with
expertise in all of these platforms. However,
experience in HP/3000 system management is highly
preferred. Experience in the other areas is definitely a
plus.

ORBiT is a small, international company; every
employee is a key employee and absolutely critical to
its success, so we make sure everyone gets the
support they need. We have a friendly, casual-dress,
smoke-free workplace in San Rafael. We offer
competitive salaries and liberal vacation and health
care benefits.

Check out http://www.orbitsw.com/USA/jobs.html and reply to Fred Ochs
([log in to unmask]) if you are interested.

Jason Goertz