HP3000-L Archives

February 2000, Week 4

From:
Greg Cagle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 09:17:26 -0800
Stan Sieler wrote:

> Re:
> > And your complaints about Interex are?  Seriously, if you have issues please
> > bring them out.  Send me an e-mail directly or to Interex.
>
> Well, a simple review of HP3000-L postings about the bylaw-change and
> appointed director change debacle would provide a big clue!

Yes, a BIG clue. I'm thinking about twenty people max. Out of what,
eight thousand members? Puh-leeze. Face facts; the membership voted
and approved the by-law change. Get over it.

> Also, anyone who attended the two meetings-with-the-board at HPWORLD last year
> should have a firm grasp of many members complaints!  And should
> understand that the board was completely inept in handling the issue and the
> meeting!  Even the worst apologists *must* agree to that (hi Greg!).

I dislike the word "apologist"; it's polarizing and negative. I'd rather
be referred to as an ex-Board member who has insight into what it
actually
takes to serve at the Board level.

Regarding what I *must* agree to, well, thanks for the input 8^).

> Note that the complaints referred to above pre-date Denys' and Janet's
> election.

Why?

- Greg
--