HP3000-L Archives

February 2000, Week 4

From:
Tracy Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tracy Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 08:14:18 -0800
Chances are that the cursor is not really lost, you just can't see it.
Several versions of Reflection have this problem; it's simply overlooked.
Change the color of the background via Setup for the attribute used for the
data entry fields.  You have to experiment to find a good combination,
because cursor coloring rules are explained nowhere (that I can find) and
you don't get to see what the cursor will look like while you're changing
the attributes.

Tracy Pierce