HP3000-L Archives

February 2000, Week 4

From:
Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 22:47:00 -0500
Stan Sieler wrote:
> Re:
>
> >> Let's get a dedicated list server set up for it.

If enough of you really want to do this, I'll set one up.  I did one for
the FREEVT3K project, among others, so it's no big deal.  But while some
may be annoyed over the volume of this particular thread, it would seem
to belong here, unless we are creating a "general" mailing list for
QCTERM.  In the latter case, I have already offered service to Wirt, but
he would like to host his own list (as I recall) once the product became
widespread and official (not that it isn't somewhat already now).  Both
offers still stand.

Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>