HP3000-L Archives

February 2000, Week 3

From:
Uwe Rudloff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Uwe Rudloff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 09:19:05 -0600
Wirt-

There is only one 'sharp-s' character (no upper- and lower case).

I believe you will never find a 'sharp-s' at the beginning of a word. So
upper/lower case seems to be a moot point.

What your keyboard does when you hit the shift key on the 'sharp-s', I can't
help you there. I've forwarded this to my German friends for some kind of
authoritative answer.

-Uwe Rudloff
ZING/SOFT Inc.
(888) 833-1398