HP3000-L Archives

February 2000, Week 3

From:
Jim Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 09:06:03 -0500
> TOP 10 SIGNS THAT YOU KNOW IT'S TIME
> TO JOIN E-MAILERS ANONYMOUS
>
> 10. You wake up at 3 a.m. to go to the bathroom, and
>     check your email on the way back to bed.
>
> 9. Your firstborn is named dotcom.
>
> 8. You turn off your modem and are suddenly filled
>   with a feeling of emptiness, as if you just pulled the
>   plug on a loved one.
>
> 7. You spend half of a plane trip with you laptop in
>   your lap...and your child in the overhead
>   compartment.
>
> 6. You decide to stay in college for an additional
>   year or two, just for the free Internet access.
>
> 5. You find yourself typing "com" after every
>   period.com
>
> 4. You refer to going to the bathroom as
>   downloading.
>
> 3. You move into a new home and decide to
>   Netscape before you landscape.
>
> 2. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. :)
>

>   DRUM ROLL PLEASE
>

> AND THE NO. 1 SIGN THAT YOU KNOW IT'S
> TIME TO JOIN E-MAILERS ANONYMOUS:
>
> 1. Immediately after reading this list, you email it
>  to someone.

Jim Phillips                             Information Systems Manager
Voice: 915-860-9933             Therm-O-Link, Inc.
Fax: 915-860-9936                 1295 Henry Brennan
Email:                                       El Paso, TX   79936

Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer, my friends, my
relatives, or anybody else for that matter, including me.