HP3000-L Archives

February 2000, Week 2

From:
Costas Anastassiades <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Costas Anastassiades <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 17:28:05 +0200
Use PCs and a terminal emulator instead of terminals and you can then create
scripts and a nice GUI.

orrr

create a user called PLEASE and an account called START and then create an
option logon account UDC which prompts for a user name and a password and
issues a new HELLO command.
Teach your users to type HELLO PLEASE.START

:)))

Costas Anastassiades,
Intracom SA
Athens-Greece