HP3000-L Archives

February 2000, Week 2

From:
Goetz Neumann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 13:58:04 +0100
Re: (18 lines)
Steve,

> The question I have is whether 6.5 will support the CIO SCSI.  My
> understanding is that the 6.5 release of the OS will not support CIO
> cards and as such does not work with the 922, 925 and 980 series of
> processors.
> Hopefully, someone can provide the official word on this.

Your understanding is correct. 6.5 will not support the CIO family of
systems, with these systems you will have to stick to 6.0.

I think that this has already been officially documented and
published by CSY quite some time ago. The 6.5 (prerelease)
communicator also has this much smaller list of supported
systems documented.

Goetz.