HP3000-L Archives

February 2000, Week 2

From:
Doug Werth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Doug Werth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 14:42:16 -0500
Dave,

Copy INSECSMP.NET.SYS to INETDSEC.NET.SYS. You also need the symbolic link

:NEWLINK /usr/adm/inetd.sec,INETDSEC.NET.SYS

Doug.

Doug Werth                             Beechglen Development Inc.
[log in to unmask]                               Cincinnati, Ohio

 "Programming is an art,  not a science,  and not all programmers
  are Picassos."  -- Frank Bajak, Associated Press