HP3000-L Archives

February 2000, Week 1

From:
Rick Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 09:55:39 -0500
We have two command files that we send to the printers prior to printing a
report for this. The COND file will put the printer in condensed mode, where
UNCOND puts the printer in uncondensed mode.

HELP UNCOND
USER DEFINED COMMAND FILE:  UNCOND

PARM DEVICE=""
FILE RESETLP;DEV=!DEVICE,13;CCTL
FCOPY FROM=UNCONDFI.PUB.SYS;TO=*RESETLP

PUB LARC:print uncondfi.pub.sys
esc&k0Sesc&l66Pesc&l66Fesc&l0Lesc&l2AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
BBB
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
CCC
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDD
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THE PRINTER IS NOW UNCONDENSED...THE PRINTER IS NOW UNCONDENSED...THE
PRINTER I
S NOW UNCONDENSED...THE PRINTER IS NOW UNCONDENSED...

HELP COND
USER DEFINED COMMAND FILE:  COND

PARM DEVICE=""
FILE RESETLP;DEV=!DEVICE,13;CCTL
FCOPY FROM=CONDFILE.PUB.SYS;TO=*RESETLP

PUB LARC:print condfile.pub.sys
esc&k2Sesc&l66Pesc&l66Fesc&l0Lesc&l2AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
BBBB
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
CCCC
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDD
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THE PRINTER IS NOW CONDENSED.....THE PRINTER IS NOW CONDENSED.....THE
PRINTER IS
 NOW CONDENSED.....THE PRINTER IS NOW CONDENSED.....

Hope this helps.

Rick Clark
Senior Systems Analyst
WW&R