HP3000-L Archives

February 2000, Week 1

From:
Ted Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ted Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 19:12:36 -0500
Thus it was written in the epistle of Richard Gambrell,
> >    New printers.
>
> My reading is that the name of the printer line has changed, but not the
> printers themselves. (I was surprised to learn that CSY has been
> responsible for this division for some months - we ought to get come
> decent e3k support now).

Perhaps I was reading the wrong place, but what I remember of it is that they
have now added network cards to the printers and have made NT drivers available
(in case you want to print from NT to your friendly line printer :-).

Ted
--
Ted Ashton ([log in to unmask]), Info Sys, Southern Adventist University
There are two types of mind ... the mathematical, and what might be called