HP3000-L Archives

January 2000, Week 4

Bill Cadier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 09:53:58 PST
I put a call in to the folks that manage patches to have them
take a look at that job. Ten minutes seems a tad long IMO.

When we write patches we sometimes have to write up these 'I' jobs
for unique circumstances. I just wrote one yesterday. So it is
possible that this pause was accidentally left over from testing.
The script JAVKXQ8C streams it and it then pauses 30 seconds to
wait for its completion so it seems the 10 min. pause may be a
left over.

I will see what I can find out about this.

|Bill Cadier                         | MURPHY'S LAWS OF COMBAT:       |
|Hewlett-Packard Co.                 | Teamwork is essential, it gives|
|Commercial Systems Division         | the enemy someone else to shoot|
|Albuquerque, New Mexico             | at.                            |