HP3000-L Archives

January 2000, Week 4

From:
Henrik Bo Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Henrik Bo Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 10:50:14 +0100
Hi Paul,

I have a version of JTMAIL where I can't attach files. I don't know where
the program come from and therefore I don't know where to look for a new
version.
I saw in your letterl, that your version was able to attach files to the
mail.

> JTMAIL - mail transport program, Version 1.1.9
> (C) 1995 - Vanguard Computer Services Pty Ltd

> -a           Text file to be attached to user message

Could you tell me where I can get a new version of the program !

Best regards,
Henrik B. Hansen