HP3000-L Archives

January 2000, Week 4

From:
Steve Belkacem <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Belkacem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 13:23:14 +0000
The only response I received were about the MINISOFT
product .

I was aware of this being outstanding for about a year
and also that there was nothing happening with
Reflections. (I even loaded QCTerm on the CE device to
see if it would work. Unfortunately not.)

The way I'm currently working with  a CE device is
using a VT100 screen. This is OK for system
administration tasks but obviously if I need to use
screens , I'm in trouble.

With the increase in CE devices as apposed to Laptops
, I'm pretty sure something will come along soon.

I'll post details when I hear something.

Thanks for peoples responses.

Steve