HP3000-L Archives

January 2000, Week 3

From:
Chuck Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chuck Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 15:19:21 -0600
Check to see if the HP printer setup program allows you to install just the
driver and not all the .. uh.. stuff they include. This should get rid of
alot of the overhead.

One thing HP has never done well is Windows print drivers. I always check to
see if there is a Microsoft or other third party driver written for the
printer and will use it before I do a driver only install from their CD.