HP3000-L Archives

January 2000, Week 2

From:
Andreas Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 15:34:47 +0100
A similiar request came up some days agao, and some answers were given but I
didn't see the real and final solution. You may search in the HP3000-L archive.

My attempt was that the MPE security does not allow the given MPE user to write
into the given directory in the share. And, by the way, all passwords are kept
in the OS itself and not in Samba!

Best regards, Andreas Schmidt, CSC, Germany

[log in to unmask] on 14/01/2000 03:19:10 PM

Please respond to [log in to unmask]