HP3000-L Archives

January 2000, Week 1

From:
Larry Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 08:06:48 -0700
Well, Well,

It appears that pivot point (growth power) is now putting their paying customers
on some kind of a rating system.  We have several open calls with them.  We
received one call back which was to inform us that our issues were not critical
enough for them to tie up resources on.
Apparently,  Growth Power has more complaints than they can handle and they are
now prioritizing each and every call.  I've received better response from
subscribers to this list-server than I have from Pivot Point.

On a scale from 1 to 10, for support, I would have to give Pivot Point the
ultimate "goose egg" award, a big fat ZERO.

the opinions expressed in this correspondence are my own and do not reflect the
opinions of my employer.