HP3000-L Archives

January 2000, Week 1

From:
Lee Gunter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lee Gunter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 08:56:54 -0800
A message with the above subject was sent to the list this morning, but our mail
server intercepted and quarantined it because it contained an attachment.  We
cannot receive attachments via Internet mail for at least another week or so.
Would whoever posted this message please send me another copy either without the
attachment or (preferably) with the attachment contents included in the main
message body?

TIA
----
Lee Gunter                    The Regence Group
Supervisor, TRG HP/MPE Systems     503.375.4498
----
Opinions expressed are solely mine.