HP3000-L Archives

February 1999, Week 3

From:
Roy Tejares <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 09:03:18 +0300
Hi,

Our HP 3000 is currently connected to the network thru 10Base2 (coax)
cable. Our network guys want to use the AUI port instead (as opposed to the
ThinEthernet port) as they say it will allow them 'to connect all units
over twisted pair to a hub thus improving troubleshooting in case they had
to'. What would be the impact to the system of these changes and that do i
have to reconfigure anything in the system?. Any input is greatly
appreciated.

TIA,

Roy